By purchasing or downloading content from DoctorsNote.org you agree that we may add your name and email to our email list. After the first welcome email you’ll receive no further emails for six months unless you elect to do so via your preferences, or should you get some additional content from us. We strongly suggest that you update your preferences with “Notify me about product updates” otherwise you won’t know when we have a fix/patch/updates available. You may unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time. We work really hard to only send you what you elect to receive ’cause we hate spam. Your email will not be sold, transferred or used for any other purpose.
Digital Product refers to any software, e-book, video, or other downloadable or viewable content purchased or obtained from this site as well as any private pages, links or passwords.
Purchaser refers to a singular person – the person who pays for (or receives a free copy of) a Digital Product.
User refers to a singular person for whom the purchase was made. This is the licensee of the digital product.
Publicly Accessible refers to any system where files are shared that is not restricted for use only to the User. Publicly accessible also refers to the creation and/or distribution ofdigital product through swapping or sharing of disks, drives, DVDs, USB drives, file transfer, email or any other media sharing methods.
Personal Use the digital products are for use by a single User. This use does not exclude usage to produce products, or services but does exclude usage by business associates, friends, strangers – anyone for whom a license has not been purchased.
- Purchaser agrees that digital product(s) are for personal use only.
- Purchaser agrees not to: share, copy, transfer, sell, reproduce or barter the purchased items to any other party or parties. Exception: Purchaser may transfer copies to a User if the purchase was intended as a gift.
- Purchaser and the User of the Digital Product agree not to intentionally share or make available the digital product in any publicly accessible way.
- Purchaser agrees that the digital product purchased is for a single User. Use by additional users requires a payment for each additional user.
- Additional conditions may apply to workshops and field events.
Digital Product Limitations
- The User may use and install this product on any and all systems that the user personally uses – whether a home computer, laptop, a work machine, etc. However the user agrees not to install this digital product on any machine which you personally do not use or on any machine that is used 50% or more of the time by another party or parties except that you may place a backup copy on other machine(s).
- When the User ceases to be the primary user of the machine or machines on which thedigital product is installed the user will delete any and all digital products from that machine.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Guarantees
- The User and purchaser understand that the product is not warranted or guaranteed to work in any fashion and user assumes all risk of use or misuse, all liabilities and consequences of use of the digital product(s).
- Purchaser agrees that their sole recourse shall be a refund of monies paid for the purchase of the digital product(s).